We also love the vision that lives on and evolves under the eye of muse, executive and icon Donatella Versace. The fearless use of color and print that comprises the language of glamor spoken by rockstars and supermodels and jet setters, indeed continues. The baroque kaleidescope of masculine and feminine beauty, spins on and on. And in true pop fashion, Versace can be found at exclusive high end boutiques or sometimes the local H&M. We love that this keeps Versace just as vital today as it was when it first launched in 1978.
More from Image Amplified
- WE ♥ VERSACE: Carla Bruni, Naomi Campbell, Linda Evangelista & Cindy Crawford for Versace Fall 1991 by Photographer Herb Ritts
- WE ♥ VERSACE: Linda Evangelista & Christy Turlington for Versace Fall 1987 by Photographer Richard Avedon
- WE ♥ VERSACE: Naomi Campbell, Linda Evangelista & Christy Turlington for Versace Spring 1991 by Photographer Irving Penn
- WE ♥ VERSACE: Linda Evangelista, Paulina Porizkova & Christy Turlington for Versace Spring 1988 by Photographer Richard Avedon
- WE ♥ VERSACE: Cindy Crawford, Linda Evangelista, Stephanie Seymour & Christy Turlington for Versace Spring 1994 by Photographers Richard Avedon & Steven Meisel