We also love the vision that lives on and evolves under the eye of muse, executive and icon Donatella Versace. The fearless use of color and print that comprises the language of glamor spoken by rockstars and supermodels and jet setters, indeed continues. The baroque kaleidescope of masculine and feminine beauty, spins on and on. And in true pop fashion, Versace can be found at exclusive high end boutiques or sometimes the local H&M. We love that this keeps Versace just as vital today as it was when it first launched in 1978.
More from Image Amplified
- WE ♥ MADONNA: Madonna for Versace, 1995 by Photographer Mario Testino
- WE ♥ VERSACE: Naomi Campbell for Versace Fall 1997 by Photographer Mario Testino
- WE ♥ VERSACE: Halle Berry for Versace Spring 2006 by Photographer Mario Testino
- WE ♥ VERSACE: Kylie Bax for Versace Spring 1997 by Photographer Richard Avedon
- WE ♥ VERSACE: Amber Valletta for Versace Spring 2003 by Photographer Steven Meisel