We also love the vision that lives on and evolves under the eye of muse, executive and icon Donatella Versace. The fearless use of color and print that comprises the language of glamor spoken by rockstars and supermodels and jet setters, indeed continues. The baroque kaleidescope of masculine and feminine beauty, spins on and on. And in true pop fashion, Versace can be found at exclusive high end boutiques or sometimes the local H&M. We love that this keeps Versace just as vital today as it was when it first launched in 1978.
More from Image Amplified
- WE ♥ VERSACE: Naomi Campbell, Linda Evangelista, Kate Moss & more for Versace Spring 1993 by Richard Avedon
- WE ♥ VERSACE: Christy Turlington for Versace Fall 1988
- WE ♥ VERSACE: Stephanie Seymour for Versace Fall 1993 by Photographer Richard Avedon
- CAMPAIGN: Kate Moss, Saskia De Brauw, Travis Smith, Dominik Bauer & Matt Trethe for Versace Fall 2013 by Photographers Mert & Marcus
- CAMPAIGN: Kate Moss & Saskia De Brauw for Versace Fall 2013 by Photographers Mert & Marcus