We also love the vision that lives on and evolves under the eye of muse, executive and icon Donatella Versace. The fearless use of color and print that comprises the language of glamor spoken by rockstars and supermodels and jet setters, indeed continues. The baroque kaleidescope of masculine and feminine beauty, spins on and on. And in true pop fashion, Versace can be found at exclusive high end boutiques or sometimes the local H&M. We love that this keeps Versace just as vital today as it was when it first launched in 1978.
More from Image Amplified
- WE ♥ VERSACE: Claudia Schiffer & Cindy Crawford for Versace Fall 1994 by Photographer Richard Avedon
- WE ♥ VERSACE: Nadja Auermann & Kristen McMenamy for Versace Spring 1995 by Photographer Steven Meisel
- WE ♥ VERSACE: Linda Evangelista, Paulina Porizkova & Christy Turlington for Versace Spring 1988 by Photographer Richard Avedon
- WE ♥ VERSACE: Cindy Crawford & Christy Turlington for Versace Spring 1987 by Photographer Richard Avedon
- WE ♥ VERSACE: Malgosia Bela & Ivan de Pineda for Versace Spring 2001 by Photographer Steven Meisel