Mo: James D'Arcy & Andrea Riseborough
In celebration of her birthday, and in anticipation of her upcoming movie, W.E., IA is taking a look at Madonna and her reign as Queen of All Things Pop. Admittedly, each twist and turn in her career has generated nearly as many detractors as fans. And each decade has presented her with the challenge of staying relevant. But it can't be denied that nobody else has met these challenges the way she has. Why not take a look at how she's done it? We ♥ Madonna!
More from Image Amplified
- VANITY FAIR MAGAZINE: Andrea Riseborough & James D’Arcy in “Windsor Dressing” from Madonna’s W.E. by Photographer Tom Munro
- HARPER’S BAZAAR MAGAZINE: Madonna & Andrea Risenborough by Photographer Tom Munro
- PREVIEW: Madonna & Andrea Risenborough for Harper’s Bazaar, December 2011 by Photographer Tom Munro
- VANITY FAIR MAGAZINE: Lily Rose Depp by Tom Munro
- L’UOMO VOGUE: Madonna in “Art for Freedom” by Photographer Tom Munro