Designer Jean Paul Gaultier is nearly as famous as his clients, who include Nicole Kidman, Madonna, Marion Cotillard and Catherine Deneuve. Enfant Terrible or not, he frequently offers up a punk-like take on fashion and culture that we find playful, seductive and chic. And where hasn’t he left his mark? From the iconic Jean Paul Gaultier perfume bottle to the recent Coke bottle, from Hermes to Target, and movies like The Fifth Element and The City of Lost Children… Gaultier has touched all aspects of pop culture. In the 90’s he even released a dance song complete with music video. It goes without saying there’s only one Jean Paul Gaultier, and we heart him.
More from Image Amplified
- WE ♥ JEAN PAUL GAULTIER: Authentique Mariniere Boot for Pataugas by Jean Paul Gaultier
- WE ♥ JEAN PAUL GAULTIER: Mariacarla Boscono, Milagros Schmoll, Morgane Dubled & Jeremy Dufour for Jean Paul Gaultier Spring 2006 by Jean Baptiste Mondino
- WE ♥ JEAN PAUL GAULTIER: La Suite Elle Decoration by Jean Paul Gaultier
- WE ♥ JEAN PAUL GAULTIER: Jon Kortajarena for Kokorico Fragrance by Jean Baptiste Mondino
- WE ♥ JEAN PAUL GAULTIER: Eurotrash pt.1 Hosted by Antoine de Caunes & Jean Paul Gaultier